Sunday, October 25, 2009

At The Pumpkin Patch 2009...

I haven't taken too many photos lately, but on our recent visit to a Pumpkin Patch I made up for it. Usually on this blog I only put a few photos per post, but there where so many nice photos from our visit that I had to post more than usual.

I love it when strangers come to you and ask if they can take a picture for you so that you can be in the photo too.


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

I really like this picture, but I am not sure exactly why.


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Victoria looks like a teenager in this photo. I am not sure if I like that... I am not looking forward to that.


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Victoria loves these giants slides. As fun as it looks, we could not get Mia to slide down.


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Mia's favorite part was the petting zoo and the pony rides


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Mia got on the pony ride twice!


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Victoria got on this giant jumper. This is the second time she has done this and she got pretty high.


Pumpkin Patch 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Love the pictures. Looks like ya'll had loads of fun.

Claudia Isabel♥ said...

Hey nice pictures! :D i see that Victoria is an aDvEnTuReR! &little MiSS MiA is such a cuttie patoottie hehe :D
mucho ♥ Valdez Family.

[Claudia<3]