My wife and kids have also been very supportive in this adventure. I especially have to give thanks to them because they were there when I would take a millions pictures, or at least what must have felt like a million pictures, of the same thing or pose just because I could not get the shot right. There was a time, when Victoria, my oldest daughter, would run away from me when she saw me reaching for the camera.
The official launch of Memories Retold (the business) began with the creation of a website that would allow me to showcase my work, provide pricing information, and provide a place for clients to review their photos after a photo shoot. If you have a minute, check out the website and let me know what you think.
Here is the link:
http://www.memoriesretold.net/
http://www.memoriesretold.net/
Since this blog was created in order for me to share my photography with all of you. Here are some phtos taken during a recent trip to Mt. Charleston. Enjoy.
See ya later...
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Keep up the wonderful job you do! We (family) enjoy seeing people happy so keep on shootin' baby. It's always fun to see the new gadgets that you have for the month. Many blessings on your hobby, may it bring you lots of success in the future.
Love Ya - Monica
December 28, 2008 7:43 PM
islasmaio said...
Thank you for sharing those beautiful family pictures!
December 29, 2008 7:07 AM
aliciav792000 said...
Wow what can I say....I am almost in tears, well okay I am in tears. I am so proud of you... the websites, the portraits everything is really nice. Although it doesn't suprise me. I always knew that you would do it. I am glad you have taken the BIG step. May God bless your new business. And without taking any credit away from your talent, I hope you always remember that God allows doors to open. Te quiero mucho.
December 29, 2008 7:09 AM
Rolando said...
It takes a lot of courage to embark in such journey. Muchas Felicidades; I wish you much success.
December 29, 2008 7:29 AM
Post a Comment